Posted on 2008-09-27 12:34 leekiang
阅读(260) 评论(0) 编辑 收藏
The Jakarta Commons team is glad to announce the availability of commons-fileupload 1.2. Commons Fileupload is a framework for handling HTTP file upload requests in servlets, portlets, and similar server side Java applications.
Compared to the previous version 1.1.1, the following notable changes have been made:
* A streaming API has been added. The streaming API allows to handle arbitrarily large files without intermediary files while still keeping an extremely low memory profile.
* The presence of a content-length header is no longer required.
* Added support for progress listeners.
* Added support for header continuation lines.
* Added support for limiting the actual file size, as opposed to the request size.