发件人: jinfeng_W...@msn.com - 查找此作者的帖子
日期:19 Jan 2006 17:56:57 -0800
当地时间:2006年1月20日(星期五) 上午9时56分
主题:the difference between SqlConnection.IDisposable.Disp­ose() and SqlConnection.Dispose()
回复 | 答复作者 | 转发 | 打印 | 显示个别帖子 | 显示原始邮件 | 删除 | 报告滥用行为

hi, I have a question about the difference between
SqlConnection.IDisposable.Dispose()  and  SqlConnection.Dispose(). Both
 of them realize the function of releasing the connection to the
ConnectionPool?  Do they have the same effection source code?  If they
are different, who can tell me the differences? If they are same, why
MS gives the SqlConnection.IDisposable.Dispose, but  only
SqlConnection.Dispose() method?

In the MSDN, there are following description about the
SqlConnection.IDisposable.Dispose Method:
  "This member supports the .NET Framework infrastructure and is not
intended to be used directly from your code."  what's the meaning of
it?

If the user has called the SqlConnection.IDisposable.Dispose() in the
client application, what probem results in?  and if there are some
problem becomes, then why did MS give us such a method?

in the same, who can tell me the using of
"SqlConnection.ICloneable.Clone ",
"SqlConnection.IDbConnection.BeginTransaction" and
"SqlConnection.IDbConnection.CreateCommand"?

Anybody can help me to solve my question? thanks a lot.

回复

   2. Cor Ligthert [MVP]
 1月20日 下午3时10分   显示选项

新闻论坛:microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet