konhon

忘掉過去,展望未來。找回自我,超越自我。
逃避不一定躲的过, 面对不一定最难过, 孤单不一定不快乐, 得到不一定能长久, 失去不一定不再拥有, 可能因为某个理由而伤心难过, 但我却能找个理由让自己快乐.

Google

BlogJava 首页 新随笔 联系 聚合 管理
  203 Posts :: 0 Stories :: 61 Comments :: 0 Trackbacks

1.早上好!很高興再次見到您!
Good morning! N ice to see you again!

2. ......

3. 我期望见到你。
I’m looking forward to seeing you.

4. A:
Q:對不起, 我表達起來有點困難。
Sorry,I have some difficulty in expressing myself.

5. Q: 你能在两分钟內自我推 荐吗?大胆试试吧
Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
A: 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧, 对贵单位必有价值。
With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

6. Q:对你目前的工作,能否 做个概括的说明。
Give me a summary of your current job description.
A:

A:AI have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供 应方面的支持。)

7. Q:你为什么离职呢?
Why did you leave your last job?
A:我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。
Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

8. Q: 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?
How do you rate yourself as a professional?
A: 凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.


9. Q:你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
A: 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

10. Q:你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
What do you think you are worth to us?
A:我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

11. Q:你如何知道 你能胜任这份工作?
What make you think you would be a success in this position?
A: 我在研究所的训练, 加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。 My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

12. Q:你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
Are you a multi-tasked individual? or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
A:是的,我想我可以. / 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Yes, I think so. / The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.


13. Q:你个性上最大的特点是什么?
What is your strongest trait(s)?
A:乐于助人和关心他人。/ 适应能力和幽默感。/ 乐观和友爱。
Helpfulness and caring. / Adaptability and sense of humor. / Cheerfulness and friendliness.

14. Q: 你的朋友或同事怎样 形容你?
How would your friends or colleagues describe you?()
A: (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的 人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
(pause a few seconds)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

15. Q:你欣赏哪种性格的人?
What personality traits do you admire?
A: 有"实际行动"的人。 / 诚实、不死 板而且容易相处的人。
(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. / (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

16.Q:作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel ?
A:我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性 调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

17. Q:你通常如何处理別人的批评?
How do you normally handle criticism?
A:沉默是金。不必 说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。 Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

A:我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

18. Q:在工作中,什么事令你 不高兴?
What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
A:作為一名IE工程師,我認為那些不能接受新思想的人更難改變。
As a IE,Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

19. Q:你如 何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
A:我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方 了解我的观点。I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

20. Q:你怎样对待自己的失敗?
How do you handle your failure?
A: 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会 改正我的错误。 None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

21. Q:什么会让你有成就感?
What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
A:为贵公司竭力效劳。
Doing my best job for your company.

A:尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

22. Q:假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
A:我会捐给医药研究,因为我覺得健康是人類最大的財富.
I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

A:我乐意捐给教育机构。
I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

22. Q:眼下你生活中最重要的是什 么?
What is most important in your life right now?
A:对我来说,能在这个领域 找到工作是最重要的。

To get a job in my field is most important to me.
A:希望能在贵公司任职对我 来说最重要。
To secure employment hopefully with your company.

23. Q:目前什么事是你最关心的?
What current issues concern you the most?()
A:

24. Q:你会在本公司服务多久 呢?
How long would you like to stay with this company?
A:只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会一直留在这里。 I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

25. Q:你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
A:我 希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

A:我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和 技巧。 As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

A:也许 有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

A:现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
It would be premature for me to predict this. (如果不愿正面回答)

A:说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)(甚至还可以這樣打趣的说 )

26. Q: 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准 ?
What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
A: 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。(如果有家庭) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

A:薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引 我。
Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

Other Tips (其它建议)
1. Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工 作单位的情况)

2. Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)

3. Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐 下。)

4. Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要 看着对方。)

5.Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)

6. If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀 吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)

7. Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)

8. Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)

9. Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)

10. Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要 工作)

11. Be honest ,but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)

12. Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)

13. Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与 面试人谈政治或宗教)

posted on 2006-08-29 20:26 konhon 优华 阅读(492) 评论(0)  编辑  收藏 所属分类: English

只有注册用户登录后才能发表评论。


网站导航: