Here we share to you T-Mobile G1 tips and tricks, how to install apk file. How to install non market apk apps on android is so simple and easy. This step what should you do.
1. Download and install the Google Android SDK. The tool you need is
adb.exe. Just typing adb in a command shell will display all the
options. I’m not going to cover adb in detail, it’s the SDK tool you
use to install applications and interface with the device.
2. Download the USB driver for Windows. You need it for adb to
inteface with an actual device using the included USB cable. Install it
later after connecting the G1 to your computer using the USB cable.
3. Go to Settings/SD card & phone storage and disable Use for USB storage. You can enable it again later after you installed your third-party application.
4. Go to Settings/Application settings and enable Unknown sources.
5. Connect the G1 to your computer using the USB cable and install
the driver you downloaded in step 2. After installing the driver you
should see ADB Inteface in Windows Device Manager.
6. If you made it this far, download the APK file to a local folder
on your computer, something like C:"MyAPKs will work fine and install
it using ADB. The command would be adb install c:"myapks" and that’s about it.
The tutorial above is only for Windows XP user, Windows Vista user
wont be able to use it because android sdk isn’t available for it.