Posted on 2008-02-18 09:43 dennis
阅读(977) 评论(0) 编辑 收藏
The JRuby community is pleased to announce the release of JRuby 1.1 RC 2
JRuby 1.1RC2 is the second release candidate of JRuby 1.1. JRuby 1.1
represents a concerted focus on speed and refinement. ruby code can
completely compile in an Ahead Of Time (AOT) or Just In Time (JIT) mode;
yielding a faster ruby! It also uses less memory than our previous releases.
We need people to download JRuby 1.1RC2 and give us feedback. Test your
applications and help us make JRuby 1.1 a great release.
- 260 issues resolved since JRuby 1.1RC1
- Large IO refactoring
- Memory improvements for JIT'd methods:
- Control total number of methods JIT'd
- Support a JIT cache between runtimes to return permgen
- Reduce codesize of generated methods (50-70% reduction)