Recently,Web2.0 becomes a hot topic,what's web2.0?It's a website just named "what's web2.0
",but you couldn't found the definition on this site.It just discusses the topic.
On the wikipedia
the Web 2.0 technologies defined as:
- CSS and semantically valid XHTML markup
- Unobtrusive AJAX Techniques
- Syndication of data in RSS/ATOM
- Aggregation of RSS/ATOM data
- Clean and meaningful URLs
- Support posting to a weblog
- RESTian (preferred) or XML Webservice APIs
- Some social networking aspects (share your data with friends, etc)
- The site should not act as a "walled garden" - it should be easy to get data in and out of the system.
- Users should own their own data on the site
- Purely web based - most successful web 2.0 sites can be used almost entirely through the browser
In my personal opinion,Web2.0 is not a new technolongy.It is just a mode which pay more attention to user's communion.
There is a PPT for download,it is designed by Jim Cuene who organized a salon to make discuss of web2.0.
posted @ 2005-07-20 12:39
Johnny 阅读(201) | 评论 (0)
| 编辑 收藏
This is my new blog which I used to make notes for my Java study.I will write down my experience in the course of my study and work.
posted @ 2005-07-18 15:06
Johnny 阅读(121) | 评论 (0)
| 编辑 收藏